| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Parakou in November is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.6 °C (92.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 6.3mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Parakou November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Parakou, Benin
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Parakou:
- Niamey, Niger - 462.2 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 261.3 kms (162.3 miles) WNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 172.7 kms (107.3 miles) NW
- Tamale, Ghana - 384 kms (238.6 miles) W
- Sokode, Togo - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Save, Benin - 147.3 kms (91.6 miles) S
- Atakpame, Togo - 256.5 kms (159.4 miles) SW
- Bohicon, Benin - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) SSW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 548.9 kms (341.1 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 331.3 kms (205.9 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 334.6 kms (207.9 miles) S
- Benin, Benin - 334.6 kms (207.9 miles) S
- Lome, Togo - 384.7 kms (239 miles) SSW
- Accra, Ghana - 517.7 kms (321.7 miles) SW